The first edition of the High Street Area Strategy is now available – online and in various locations on the High Street/Saltmarket. The newsletter will be produced bi-annually and will prove updates on what’s going on on the street, what’s coming up and what you can get involved in.
This month’s features include:
- An update on the Independent Retail Fund – including insight from one of High Street’s retailers on why he applied for the fund
- Meet the Street – this edition meets The Divine Hag, an aromatherapy shop based in the Saltmarket
- An update on GHA’s tenement repairs
- Past Present Possible – an upcoming opportunity for retailers and residents to get involved in a creative project on the street
- Strathclyde University’s architecture students working in partnership with GCC and the Greyfriars Gardeners to help design a new garden
You can download the newsletter here or if you would like physical copies of the newsletter for your shop please contact email@example.com