The Resource Efficient Scotland (RES) programme will be running two workshops on Wednesday 7th March and Wednesday 14th March 2018 to assist businesses in meeting the new requirements of Glasgow City Council’s City Centre Commercial Waste Project.
RES is a programme delivered by Zero Waste Scotland which provides a one-stop-shop for businesses in Scotland to make better use of resources – whether energy, water or raw materials. A range of help is available, from one-to-one support to staff engagement toolkits, to access to loans and grant finance.
The workshops will offer the opportunity to:
- learn more about the upcoming changes and how it may affect your business
- learn how businesses can manage their waste better, recycle more and often save money
- find out about the 1-2-1 support available to SME’s and potential funding for waste prevention equipment
- prepare for the changes using tried-and-tested techniques, best practice examples, and free tools and templates
- meet and share experiences with other businesses
Staff from the Resource Efficient Scotland programme will also be on hand after the workshop to discuss any individual requests for support from attendees.
To register your place on the workshop, please follow the below links:
Wednesday 7th March @ The Lighthouse
Wednesday 14th March @ The Lighthouse
Further details on Glasgow City Council’s commercial waste project can be found on our project page https://www.glasgowcitycentrestrategy.com/project/commercial-waste