The Resource Efficient Scotland (RES) programme will be running two workshops* on the 15th and 27th June to assist businesses in meeting the new requirements of Glasgow City Council’s City Centre Commercial Waste Pilot Project.
RES is a programme delivered by Zero Waste Scotland which provides a one-stop-shop for businesses in Scotland to make better use of resources – whether energy, water or raw materials. A range of help is available, from one-to-one support to staff engagement toolkits, to access to loans and grant finance.
The workshops will offer the opportunity to:
- learn more about the upcoming changes and how it may affect your business
- learn how businesses can manage their waste better, recycle more and often save money
- find out about the 1-2-1 support available to SME’s and potential funding for waste prevention equipment
- prepare for the changes using tried-and-tested techniques, best practice examples, and free tools and templates
- meet and share experiences with other businesses
Staff from the Resource Efficient Scotland programme will also be on hand after the workshop to discuss any individual requests for support from attendees.
*Priority for these workshops will be given to Small and Medium-sized Enterprise (SME’s), private sector landlords, not-for-profit organisations and charities.
Register your attendance online on the following link. Further details will be provided for the workshop on the 27th June (St Enoch Centre) at a later date.
Partnership contributions:Zero Waste Scotland in partnership with Glasgow City Council
Zero Waste Scotland in partnership with Glasgow City Council